- Users are required to enter their personal data, including First and Last Name, Company, Address, Postcode, City, Country, Telephone Number and E-mail address on VARTECO’s website. Personal data also includes preferences for professional services provided by VARTECO, answers to surveys, receipt of information sent by VARTECO and your operations or relationship with VARTECO. VARTECO guarantees confidentiality of personal data of users in compliance with security and confidentiality regulations.
- VARTECO will not sell or rent personal data of users to third parties, nor share such information without the user’s authorization, and the information supplied by users will be used solely and exclusively by VARTECO.
- No information transmitted over the Internet is absolutely protected.
- Users can update their personal data through various channels made available by VARTECO.
- The content (text, files, images, sound) and applications (software, system) on VARTECO’s website are protected by the Software Act ('Act No. 9.609/98') and by the Copyrights Act ('Act No. 9.610/98') and cannot be altered, reproduced, stored, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any manner, whether with commercial purposes or otherwise, without VARTECO’s authorization.
All the information you supply on this website may be used by VARTECO and selected third parties for marketing and advertising purposes, obtaining prior authorization for use of information with this purpose.
This legal agreement (“Agreement”) between VARTECO and You sets forth the binding terms for use of the VARTECO.com website (“Website”). This Agreement only governs the content, sections and activities relating to this Website.
VARTECO may from time to time review this Agreement and any other information on this Website, without prior notice to You, and update the same. VARTECO may also introduce enhancements or changes in the products, services or programmes described on this Website without prior notice to You.
In this Agreement, “Website” includes all pages and sites within varteco.com and any other site that may replace them in the future. By using this Website You freely and voluntarily accept, acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions that may apply to certain products and services and which are set forth in connection with such products and services.
VARTECO reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, from time to time and for any reason. Amendments to this Agreement will be notified by means of a newsletter or a section on this Website and/or an Email communication. Once implemented, amendments to this Website will become effective immediately and if You visit this Website thereafter this will mean that You agree to and accept any and all such amendments. You should review the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time and on a regular basis to ensure You are informed of your rights and obligations hereunder and of the terms and conditions of the agreement between You and VARTECO.
The content on this Website, including the software, design, texts, images, pictures, graphics, videos, artwork, graphic design, database, proprietary information and all elements of a similar nature on this Website are subject to copyright or other legal protection. This Website can only be used for limited personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive and non-assignable purposes and with no other end. You may not modify, delete or conceal any copyright notices displayed on this Website, including any notices pertaining to any material from this Website that You may download, transmit, deploy, print or reproduce. VARTECO requires users to respect our copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual or industrial property rights and those of our licensors.
You acknowledge, accept and expressly agree that any personal data and/or content that You provide, upload, display and/or post on this Website or through the services may be used, stored, processed, reproduced and/or transmitted through a server in Argentina. If you consider that any information and/or content uploaded, displayed or posted on this Website by any user or any message sent by any user through the Website constitutes prohibited content, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VARTECO may at any time and for whatever reason terminate and cancel use of and registration to the Website, without notice to You and without any subsequent liability, risk or obligation of any type to You or any other person.
VARTECO does not guarantee the accuracy, up-to-datedness or completeness of the information on this Website and You are hereby advised that this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. VARTECO assumes no liability (and expressly disclaims any liability) for updating this Website and keeping information up to date and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Website. Consequently, users should ensure that information is accurate and complete prior to making any decisions regarding services, products or matters described in this Website. VARTECO does not guarantee that any problems reported will be solved by VARTECO, even if VARTECO has provided the information required to solve a problem.
In no event will VARTECO be liable to any person for any immediate, consequential, direct, causal o special damages or damages arising from or related to this Website or use thereof or of another site linked or referred to or accessed from this Website, or from use of, downloading of or access to any material, information, products or services, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or earnings, business interruption, loss of income, loss of software or other data, notwithstanding express notice regarding the possibility of such damages having been given to VARTECO. This limitation of liability will apply to all causes of action whether based on contract, warranty, tort or otherwise.
This Agreement is entered into on February 15, 2014 and will come into effect forthwith.